Changing the norms for your installation
IMAGINE Men & Women on Your Installation . . .
- Asking First for Consent.
- Making Smarter Choices with Partners.
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Assault.
- Intervening when Danger is Present at Parties and Group Settings with Alcohol.
- Parents on the installation helping their teens make safer choices with dating and sexual activity.
DOWNLOAD this in-depth, 28 page informational magazine filled with insightful and helpful articles (accountability, using humor, and more) by clicking here and then downloading to your computer.
For Leaders and Command:
Get abbreviated version by clicking here (1 page, 2-sided). Once the "pdf" file opens in a new internet window, save the file to share with your Command.
Reviews from SARCs
"Your presentation was a significant milestone for our program here at Shaw." Delaine Rogers, Shaw AFB
Commanders and leaders praise this unique briefing for the ability to give their active duty realistic "How To" skills for making the best choices possible.