Mike Domitrz, founder of The DATE SAFE Project is in the news with WTMJ Radio. In this quick segment Mike and hosts Jane and Melissa discuss:
- Harvey Weinstein and Aziz Ansari are part of a bigger cultural problem
- We need to change the conversation from “did that person give permission” to “was it mutual?”
- We have a culture that is not teaching mutuality but instead teaches a “go for what you want” culture
- When Harvey Weinstein was told “No” he did not respect the answer
- “No” is never rude
- Do we all need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves if we are living a life of mutuality?
Author: Lisa Baker