Four words that can be life-changing.
“Can I Kiss You?” is one of the most inclusive and sought-after programs for providing specific how-to skills for teaching consent, respect in relationships, bystander intervention, and addressing sexual assault. Each year, the program is delivered hundreds of times to tens of thousands of students on campuses all over the North America.
Inclusive for all genders and sexual orientations.
In a 45 to 60 minute “Can I Kiss You?” program, college students discover specific how-to skills for:
- Asking First for Consent.
- Making Smarter Choices with Partners.
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Assault.
- Intervening when Danger is Present at Parties and Group Settings with Alcohol.
- Creating a Cultural Shift on Campus.
Campuses are CHEERING and so are their students!
“You definitely made an impression in the freshman class. I’ve heard through the grapevine and from friends that the question ‘Can I Kiss You?’ has been asked quite a bit!“ – Anonymous Student after presentation during Welcome Week
Call Toll-Free 800-329-9390 to Explore Bringing Mike to Your Campus!